You have no items in your cart.
Daily Fantasy Hockey: NHL DraftKings Strategy – Player Value Picks
Todays quick DraftKingsValue picks should be interesting. I listed a number of mid priced value players as part of my DraftKings Lineup strategy.
Want to play along with us and test your skill?
-$8,000 prize pool.
– First place wins $600
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 900 finishing positions are paid.
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 9 spots. 8 players and 1 goalie.
– Roster Format: 2 C, 3 W, 2 D, 1 G and 1 Util.
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
I listed players in order of perceived value, by position, and there should be enough to mix-and-match for each type of game available on Draft Kings. I put a few guys from each position thatI found valuable. Some positions may have 2 guys list others can have more, it all depends on the the matchups, and the expected productions for the price.
Remember: players are in order of value, not necessarily in cost. Just because Sidney Crosby is $8000 one day doesn’t mean he’s a better value than Tomas Tatar at $4600.
|Pavel Datsyuk (DET) -$5100||Tomas Tatar (DET) – $4600||John Klingberg (DAL) – $4900||Petr Mrazek(DET) – $7600|
|Jason Spezza (DAL) $5600||Nick Foligno(CLS) – $5100||Jack Johnson (CLS) – $4400|
|Jamie Benn( DAL) – $8300Mike Hoffman (OTT) – $4,300|
- Don’t be by KARI LEHTONEN and put him in your lineups tonight. Im sure he will be highly-owned, because of the matchup, but I think you should pass on him even though the price is good.
- Im not excited about any Islanders, Rangers, Bruins or Devils tonight either.
Good Luck and check us out at LockdownCorner.com